TONI&GUY Loves Colour
Jana Bartolo is a creative producer and fashion celebrity stylist. Dedicated to a brave fashion forward aesthetic, her keen eye for detail and vast experience has allowed her to work with a broad range of exciting clients across music videos, look books, campaigns, editorials and also producing shows for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.
Some of her clients include – Frankie Magazine, Channel V, MECCA, Westfield, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, The Nine Network, Adam Lambert, Mimi Elashiry, Chloe Morello, Lisa Mitchell, Kimbra, Isabella Manfredi and Ricky Martin to name a few.
We are extremely excited to partner up with Jana for the Signature campaign, and present one lucky winner with the exclusive opportunity to WIN a personal shopping experience and brand new wardrobe to the value of $2,000.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Toni & Guy Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 15 069 284 457) of 255c Oxford Street, Paddington NSW 2021, telephone (02) 9078 1066 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to NSW, QLD, VIC and WA residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, TONI&GUY salons, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences on 15/05/2017 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 16/07/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive an automatic entry into the draw, eligible individuals must, during the Promotional Period, book, attend and pay for an appointment for either a “Hair Contouring Technique’ service or a “Fashion Colour” service at any TONI&GUY salon in Australia (“Qualifying Purchase”). Individuals must provide their name, telephone number and email address at the time of booking.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office, 255c Oxford Street, Paddington NSW 2021 20/07/2017 at 11am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at toniandguy.com.au from 21/07/2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the following prize package, valued up to AU$2,600, depending on the winner’s location, which consists of:
- A personalised shopping experience for the winner with Jana Bartolo, which will includes a $2,000 budget toward a new wardrobe and a five (5) hour shopping session with Jana Bartolo in Sidney CBD sometime in August, with the exact date determined by the Promoter in its discretion based on Jana Bartolo’s availability; and
- if the winner is not from NSW, the prize will also include one (1) return domestic economy flight from the winner’s nearest capital city to Sydney. If the winner is from NSW, the winner must make their own way to the notified location in Sydney and flights will not be provided, and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The second valid entry drawn will win a makeover for themselves and one (1) friend with the Napoleon Perdis team, at their nearest Napoleon Perdis concept store in Australia, and make up vouchers (as determined by the Promoter), valued at a total of $1,000. Prize must be taken before the 31st August 2017 and is subject to booking availability.
- The third and the fourth valid entry drawn will each win a $500 TONI&GUY Hair Colour Voucher, valid at any TONI&GUY salon in Australia.
- With the exception of flights provided for the first valid entry drawn, the winners must make their own way to the location of each relevant prize element, at their own cost. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any element of the prize are not included, including but not limited to transfers, meals and accommodation. Any unused balance of any voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the vouchers and each prize element is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer or prize supplier.
- If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to AU$7,000.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A re-draw for the major prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 27/07/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the re-draw and their name will be published online at www.toniandguy.com.au from 28/07/2017.
- A re-draw for the remaining prizes, if unclaimed, may take place on 20/10/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the re-draw and their name will be published online at www.toniandguy.com.au from 27/10/2017.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing any website related to the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the participating States of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner or winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/….