‘Go into business with a global hairdressing superbrand and a network
of passionate business owners. You don’t have to walk it alone!’
480 Salons Across The Globe
18 Academies Worldwide
Thousands of Employees – ONE Family
ONE United Global Hairdressing Superbrand
ONE Business Owner Making A Difference
TONI&GUY has long been renowned as a pioneer and innovator, changing the face of the British and Australian hairdressing industry and providing the link between fashion and hairdressing.
Toni Mascolo’s hairdressing franchise model has maintained the company’s high education and creative standards, protected the brand and made successes of thousands of TONI&GUY hairdressing entrepreneurs worldwide.
Widely regarded as the number-one global hairdressing brand, TONI&GUY has won in excess of 100 awards, 56 of which are British Hairdressing awards, including Best Artistic Team a record number of 11 times, plus the title of both Franchisor of the Year and Franchisee of the Year at the Sapphires Awards.
The ‘Official Haircare Sponsor of London Fashion Week and now Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia’, TONI&GUY continues to be the fashion-led hairdressing brand, creating catwalk-worthy hair in support of around 80 designer shows each year.
With over 475 salons globally; 30 in Australia, 213 salons in the UK and a further 262 salons in 48 countries worldwide and a tested and proven business model, franchising with TONI&GUY is a unique opportunity to join the only hairdressing Superbrand. Owning your own business is exhilarating – we look for individuals who are entrepreneurial in spirit and meet our brand values of Creativity, Innovation and Passion.
TONI&GUY isn’t just a franchise network, we take on a very hands-on approach to your business, and we call ourselves a ‘Tribe’. Becoming a TONI&GUY franchisee is the first step to saying you want to be part of a family, and unlock a world of support of opportunities in the areas of business management and financials, PR and marketing, training and education, technical support, HR, and more
The hardest thing about business is the feeling of undertaking it all alone and having no support from peers or various business elements. So why do it alone? Unlock the robust world of TONI&GUY Franchising today!
Find out about the extensive support package offered to every TONI&GUY franchise salon;
Questions and answers regarding owning your franchise with TONI&GUY.
Q. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM INVESTMENT?
- It depends on the size of the business and on the shareholding, but we estimate that AUD75,000 will get you on the ladder. Ideally, the investment needs to be between AUD75,000 to AUD150,000.
Q. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
- For a new build location, we allow four to six months in order to fully prepare a new franchisee for business. Taking over an existing salon can be quicker.
Q. HOW LONG WILL I OWN THE FRANCHISE FOR?
- Our franchise agreement lasts for a five-year period.
Q. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER FIVE YEARS?
- The franchise is renewed. Providing that the franchisee is operating within the terms of the franchise agreement there is an automatic right to renew.
Q. WHAT CAN I EARN?
- We offer a fixed salary plus owner’s bonus as the percentage of the profit as well as dividends. The amount depends entirely on how successful you are.
Q. CAN I USE MY OWN ACCOUNTANT?
- We allow the use of another accountant provided they report in our required format.
Q. WILL I RECEIVE MANAGEMENT TRAINING?
- Yes, TONI&GUY offers a bespoke range of business development courses that can be tailored to suit the individual. We have a wealth of internal experience to call upon and a team of business managers to offer ‘on the job’ coaching.
Q. WILL YOU TRAIN MY TEAM?
- Yes, to be TONI&GUY is to gain access to the award-winning TONI&GUY education program from basic induction to advanced creative education and bespoke courses.
Q. DO I HAVE TO WORK FOR THE COMPANY BEFORE I CAN TAKE ON A FRANCHISE?
- Yes, we would expect anypotential franchisee to work for TONI&GUY for at least 6 to 12 months to gain the invaluable experience you need to represent the brand. However, if we can see that a potential salon owner comes from another brand, business or industry altogether, but is extremely passionate about TONI&GUY, they can easily be retrained in our TONI&GUY methodology and systems.
First-hand experience and advice from some of our most successful franchise salon owners.
TONI&GUY GEORGES JO SMITH FRANCHISINGJo Smith, TONI&GUY Georges, VIC
“I joined TONI&GUY in 1997 in Cambridge, England because of a seminar I went to. The Artistic Team incredibly inspired me that I immediately knew I wanted to be a part of TONI&GUY! I wanted to educate, inspire and motivate, so I moved to TONI&GUY Solihull, Birmingham and spent the next seven years building up to an Art Director and a Salon Trainer, working out of the Manchester Academy. I then got offered to work in Melbourne, Australia for a year teaching and educating but as soon as I got here I knew I wasn’t going home. I was so excited by all the opportunities and talented hairdressers around me that I didn’t want to leave. My next opportunity was to be offered to buy my own TONI&GUY franchise. I took this as a chance to give back, motivate, support and grow the most fantastic team with the help of TONI&GUY headquarters. TONI&GUY Georges was opened in 2016 and growing every day! I’m very proud of my award-winning team! TONI&GUY has been my daily routine for the last 20 years, and I’m looking forward to the next 20 years!”
Jude McEwen, TONI&GUY Perth Central,
WATONI&GUY JUDE MCEWEN LERTH CENTRAL FRANCHISING
“I joined TONI&GUY over 20 years ago because of the brand and the education system. I was drawn to the high standard of training TONI&GUY offers. I perceived TONI&GUY to be the best, and I wanted to be the best. The company became my family, and I opened my own TONI&GUY salon. I love the support and unity of being part of the franchise. I have such an extensive network of people I can bounce ideas off, share a similar experience and inspire each other! Being part of a franchise gives me access to incredible opportunities. I emigrated from England and have celebrated individual and team awards across the industry. I love being a significant part of TONI&GUY and that we have our own culture and tribe!
SHOULD YOU WISH TO DISCUSS THE OPPORTUNITY FURTHER,
PLEASE CONTACT MARIE BOMIADIARI
T: +61 402 023 031