TONI&GUY HAIRDRESSING AUSTRALIA Pty Limited
ACN 069 284 457
TONI&GUY understands the importance of respecting and safeguarding the privacy of our customers and visitors to the TONI&GUY Website and salons.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of the TONI&GUY Website or any of the digital functions offered on it.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information: The type of information we collect may include:
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number
- date of birth
- credit card information
- preferences and opinions
- any other information requested on the TONI&GUY Website or our booking system Salon Genius.
Your use of the TONI&GUY Website: As with most businesses with a website, we may collect information via Google Analytics about your access and the use of the TONI&GUY Website, including through the use of internet cookies, your communications with the TONI&GUY Website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you including via SMS, email and other electronic methods
- for internal record keeping
- for market research and business development including website development
- for marketing including direct marketing conducted by us only
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you
- for data analytics purpose conducted by us or our preferred marketing agency
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal information to:
- a TONI&GUY Salon including potential franchisees of a TONI&GUY salon group; including the UK based master franchise
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia
- third parties to collect and process data including Google Analytics. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your provision of third party information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, internal database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the details below.
5. STORAGE AND SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. This is currently on Google servers. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
No information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, or receive from us.
For any questions or notice, please contact our marketing department:
Last update: August 2019