Turn up the heat with this fresh New Years Eve hairstyle by our Creative Director Katy Reeve, styled on our very own Face of TONI&GUY 2019 winner Stefanie.
This look is best on slightly dirty hair as the pins grip better, however if your hair is clean, create texture and movement with a iron or tong and label.m Sea Salt Spray
1. Apply label.m Fashion Edition Wax Spray to your hair, focussing on the front hairline for more definition
2. At the front on one side of the head create a zig zag parting with a comb
3. On the side of the parting with less hair, create your first pin pattern, we used a curved pin shape
4. On the opposite side we created an asymmetric look by placing the pins straiter, this gave us more height
5. To finish with high shimmer and shine we firstly sprayed some more label.m Fashion Edition Wax Spray to add more texture and height, then for the shimmer we used label.m Highlighting Spray for blonde hair which creates an illumination perfect for parties!
The finished look that will turn heads.